Testimonials from previous participants:
“Excellent Presentation, brief, relevant, fun”
“Very well organized and to the point”
“This is one of the most useful courses in implants I have ever had. Thanks.”
Implant Prosthetic Program
Course Objective: A three session course for participants to start planning and restoring posterior implants in their offices without any further training.
Led by Dr. Frederick Li, this series of evenings are designed for dental practitioners with little or no experience in implant dentistry. It serves as a comprehensive introduction to dental implants, concentrating on restoring short span edentulous areas. Subjects covered include:
- Closed tray versus open tray
- Abutment material choice
- Abutment design
- Restoring multi-rooted teeth with single implants
- Cement choice
- Screw-retained versus cement-retained
- Food entrapment around implant restorations
- Edentulous treatment planning
- How to handle bone loss around implants
- Case presentation for implant cases
Highly popular, this program will follow your patient from surgical placement to restoration. Included in the program is a hands on session utilizing impression material on actual patient models.
Benefits of the Dental Esthetic Alliance Program:
- Discounted surgery fee for your patient ($500 value)
- Straumann Prosthetic Program Spring 2015 Brochure
For more information, please contact Dr. Frederick Li today.