Surgical Implant Mentorship Program Objective: For dentists to become competent in placing implants in posterior short span edentulous spaces.
The Surgical Implant Mentorship is designed for the dental practitioner who wishes to start placing dental implants. The program is designed to be a comprehensive training program and includes hands-on training, assisted surgery on your own patient and staff training.
This program has a proven track record and is a unique opportunity for combining lectures, model surgeries, and one-on-one mentor-assisted surgeries on your own patients. Feel free to contact Dr. Li to speak to any graduates of this program.
Testimonials of previous participants:
“I found your course outstanding. The course was well-organized and carefully guided me into my first implant placement. The learning environment was very friendly and I feel confident to now place implants in simple cases at my own office.”
– Dr. Minhas, Prince George, BC.
“Most practical implant surgical instruction course I have taken, and Dr. Li is not only a good experienced implant surgeon, but also an outstanding teacher and mentor.”
– Dr. Hsia, Richmond, BC.
“Practical Knowledge without the BS“
– Dr. Mike Chen, Vancouver, BC.
“Practical, pertinent and ready to use immediately. Excellent Course.“
– Dr. Art Ross, Vancouver, BC.
What to Expect:
- Intensive practice of placing implants into anatomically correct models of a mandible and maxilla with soft tissue coverage.
- Short lectures on surgery logistics and surgical stents. Extensive discussion from flap design to size of implant will be investigated.
- Intensive day of surgery, all participants will perform dental implant placement on their patient while assisted by the mentor. Full sterile technique will be used.
- Review of the surgeries at the end of the day. The pictures will then be posted on a private website allowing participants to review them on their own.
- The setup and assisting of implant surgery will also be discussed for your dental assistants.
- Hands-on training with basic implant prosthetic impressions and insertion of crowns.
Useful links and documents:
For more information, please contact Dr. Frederick Li today.